Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Eve....

New year eve and i got to work as usual..

Morning, went down to Ang Mo Kio, HOH Law Corporation to collect my daughter's name change certificate.. Then i was thinking of call my best friend for brunch since i start work at 12pm, but because today was my pay day so, i rather go down to office early to collect my pay cheque and bank-in before the bank closed at 11.30am.. On my way to work my best friend called me.. and saying he is coming to meet me for lunch.. Manage to reach office by 11am.. got my cheque and rush to the bank.. Long queue at the bank.. after that meet my friend for lunch before heading to work..

My boss suddenly declare to release us at 7pm for New Year Eve.. I tried to call my wife and could not find her.. well.. after work i went down to OG, brought some toy cars, shop of toiletries and head home...

Reach home, open myself a can of beer, drink a bit and start playing my piano (still sober).. while my wife was clearing the Christmas tree... and putting up the Chinese new year deco..

That was my New Year Eve....

No comments: