Saturday, December 20, 2008

My brother back for Christmas...

Now i got another reason to look forward to Christmas Eve Party.. 1st, my brother will be returning back to Singapore from Germany today.. and his family will be here to celebrate Christmas with us this year.. The last time i saw my brother was at the Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix in September 08... He email mailed to me on 11 Dec08 but i was too busy to check my email till yesterday.. and i quickly call my dad to inform him.. and to my surprise, my dad already knew about it.. Haha..

The 2nd reason to look forward to 24 Dec08, more guest will be coming to my place for the Christmas Eve Party.. My wife's both nephew are coming and maybe my in-laws will be coming too.. (Got to buy 2 more present for my wife's two nephews... And now my brother's family and my parents will be coming too..

This time my wife wants to include Spaghetti into the Menu.. And i will have a change to whip up a delicious Christmas feast.. I always love to cook for a big festive feast.. Tomorrow i will be going to shop for all the ingredients..

No comments: