Friday, December 19, 2008

Hope to recover before Christmas Eve....

After so much preparation for the Christmas Eve dinner.. i really hope could recover from my sore throat and cough before Christmas eve... I want to eat Christmas goodies... !!!

Last night i went to see doctor again... My doctor said "You usually recover after completing the antibiotic i usually gave u, how come this time it won't work?".. i gave him a ??? look.. Then he said "this time i give you something stronger." Well true enough he gave me a more stronger and more expensive antibiotic which will take 5 days course to complete. Then i ask for a cheaper option.. and he did.. Stronger antibiotic (Clarithromycin) but will take a 10 day course to complete..



Boss just brought for me a 8GB thumb driver.. Now i could back up everything.. 8 times more space then my current 1GB thumb driver... Yeah!

No comments: