Saturday, January 3, 2009

Daughter first day in Pri 1....

2 Jan 09, was the first day of school reopen.. And for my little princess, is her first day of Primary 1.. She woke up early at 6am.. and my wife help to dress her up.. and she looks cute in her over size school uniform.. Hahaha.. The school bus came to pick her up at 6.45am.. whereas me and my wife will take a public bus to her school.. My daughter arrive much earlier then us.. All the Primary little cuties starts to assemble at the school foyer.. and the school assigned some Pri 5 girls to be their buddy for 2 weeks.. each cutie get a buddy..

During recess time the buddy will guide those Pri 1 students on how to buy queue up to buy food and where are the washroom.. Lucky for my daughter, we order the catering from the canteen for 1 month, so that her food are ready on the table once recess period..

The school also have a programme for all parents.. Me and my wife attended the parenting workshop.. And it was really fruitful.. We realise that we have not been a good parent, even thought we wanted to be.. From now on we will encourage and praise her more.. we need to credit more love into her "love Account" then debit.. and of course during the workshop we also realised that the "love Account" also need to have a balance sheet...

before the school dismiss for the day, my wife heads to the student care centre to make sure thing goes on smoothly.. while i wait at the school and watch my daughter board the school bus.. Things goes on smoothly for the first day of her primary 1.. And we realise that our daughter is much stronger then we thought.. She made a few new friends on her first day of school...

No comments: