Saturday, December 6, 2008

customers who appreciate.....

Well after blogging so much about customers who don't appreciate.. I think it is fair to blog about customers who appreciate service staffs.. We got one customers who told us that she understand about the situation in Bangkok and it is definitely not anyone fault... There is another customer who in the end told me on the phone.. "thank you very, you are very helpful" and yesterday we received an email from another customers who praise on our service. this is what he wrote

"It is unfortunate that such a situation has happened in Bangkok and caused disruptions to all travellers such as myself that I have to cancel my tour. The service I received from yourself and staff of XXXX travel is commendable and I would definitely consider this XXXX travel again for my future travel plans to other destinations"

With all these we feel a bit comfort... and it encourage us to work even harder to provide a better service to customers.. There are still some caring customers out there who deserve better service......

No comments: