Monday, December 29, 2008

My best period of 2008...

2 more days and 2008 will be in history... There are so many things happen in 2008..

Some of the great moments are the awesome opening ceremony of Beijing 2008 Olympic (everyone is talking about it), Singapore staging 1st Formula 1 Grand Prix night race, Singapore won the an Olympic after 40 over years, Obama won the presidential Election (first black US president), Camping with my family, Christmas Parties..

Not to forget the sad moment of 2008: Myanmar Cyclone, Sze Chuan Earth Quake, US Hurricane, Mumbai Terrorist attack, Political unrest in Tibet, Philippines Storm, Political Unrest in Bangkok, the collapse of Lehmans Brother Bank, raising Fuel prices, escape of Mas Salamat (retain terrorist)...

My most memorial moment of 2008 is the Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix - Night Race.. it is the most unique race with a surprising race result.. Till now the roaring sound of the F1 engine still in my mind.. This event is a dream comes true for me.. It is always my dream to watch a Formula 1 race...

No comments: