Monday, December 22, 2008

Upgrade to SCV Digital Box.

I just up grade my SCV analog box to the digital one.. and also change my basic channel to the Lifestyle group, Kids group and Education group... Me loves to watch documentaries and cooking channel and i start to love the lifestyle group..

Lifestyle Group has the Asian Food Channel (My All Time Favourite), Discovery Home & Health, Discovery Turbo (My Favourite), Discovery Science, E! Entertainment and The Biography Channel...

The Kids group has the Cartoon Netwaork (My childs Favourite, featuring Naruto, tom & Jerry etc), Disney Channel, Nickelodeon and Playhouse Disney...
The Education Channel has Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, Discovery Travel & Living (My old time favourite), National Geographic Channel, The History Channel (i should be liking the channel soon)My wife is crazy about movies and drama, she got her own favourite channel.. like The Star Chinese Movie, Cinemax and VV Drama
On top of that we had add on the Star Movie Channel just for the festive period..

No comments: