Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chrsitmas Eve Party.. It was FUN !!!

Christmas eve party was great.. many of the guest turns up.. and by 3.30pm i start working in the kitchen, whipping up Christmas dishes.. My mom also lend her hand, she cook her best Spaghetti.. and my wife was our assistance... she help to prepare the ingredients.. My buddy loves my Baked mashed Potatoes with cheese topping.. and my mom help herself with so many round of my Bread Pudding...

The party was so much fun.. with so many children... and on top of the gift exchange, every kids goes home lugging their many prizes from games organise by my wife.... Kids sing Christmas song accompanied by me at the piano...



Baked Mashed Potatoes with Cheese Toppings


My Mom's Spaghetti

Boiled Brussels Sprout with Carrot and Cauliflower

Corn Cob with coriander

Deep fried platters (Nuggets and Drumsticks)

Assorted Ham with Pineapple Slices
(Honey Baked Ham, Apple Baked Ham & Black Pepper Ham)

Deep Fried Platter (Onion Rings)

Roast Turkey.. with chestnut stuffing
There are also Log Cake (brought in by my buddy), Bread Pudding, Pizzas (brought in by my camp mate's wife)..... There are wines and mixed nuts for reception...

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone......

No comments: