Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Eve Dinner

Things are looking bright again.. Yesterday one of my camp mate's wife call my wife and said she feel bad, since we already ordered the turkey and prepared so much present and she said they will come for the dinner (except for my camp mate because he got to work).. Well most of my camp mate's wife know each others after a few gatherings.. They do contact each other..

They will be bringing pizza.. so i got to change my Menu... I might narrow down the Menu since there are only 5 adults, 4 children & 1 Infant..

Menu for 24 Dec08 X'Mas Eve Dinner
********************
Appetiser
Apple / Honey Baked Ham wz Pineapple Slice
Main
Roast Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing
*
Pizza (brought by camp mate's wife)
Side Dishes
Mashed Potatoes wz Green Peas & Italian Herbs
*
Boil Corn Cob wz chopped parsley and butter coating
*
Toast Onion Rings
*
Boil Brussels Sprout & Baby Carrot
Dessert
Logcake (Brought by my Buddy)
*
Bread Pudding with Cinnamon
Maybe i should invite my wife's both nephew to join us.. Got to check wz my wife then.. I need more people to help clear the Turkey...

No comments: