Friday, October 3, 2008

Planning for my child birthday party

My child birthday is getting close.. 12 Oct 08 (The day Bali was 1st time Bomb).. and we still have not come out with any plans yet.. So last night i manage to get my wife attention about this.. We discuss.. till 1am...
we consider a few options.. my wife decline to celebrate at home saying it will be tiring to clean up the house after that.. and my apartment is too small for big crowd.. next we thought about the nice void deck at my flat.. which is link to a park and playground.. but it seems too public... then we thought maybe go McDonald.. good for the children.. but how about those elderly relatives... Those aunties and uncles are not games for burgers as party meals.. then our final solution.. book a function room or BBQ pit at one of our friend's condo.. I gave her a call and my friend agreed.. but whether the function is available a not... is still in doubt because it was so last minute...
If we manage to get the function room.. then i'll be the chef of the day again.. So long never cook a buffet for party.. I really do enjoy cooking a buffet spread... Worst to worst scenario.. no party, just go for a family dinner in a restaurant.. just like last year.. then there will be an all adults celebration for my daughter.. (sad for her)...

1 comment:

3rdteen said...

Wah... nice daddy...
So thoughtful of you and your wife to do a birthday celebrations for your daughter.

I dun even have a birthday celebrations nor when i was young.

Well, i guess your daughter will be very happy with the surprised celebrations. Furthermore, daddy is cooking...