Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boss Not in Good Mood Week...

My boss mood has not been so good for the pass few days.. She will scold anyone for the slightest mistake they made.. (Sometimes mistake they don't make).. Especially our poor colleague from China.. they always got the worst tongue slashing from my boss, recently... They never learn their lesson.. we warned them about boss bad mood and they refuse to listen.. and still keep on making silly mistakes in front of my boss... After got tongue slashing a few time they now start to complaint that why boss keep picking at them? Is is because they are from China and was bond for 2 years, so it gave my boss reason to scold them? Answer is NO...
We, Singaporean and Malaysian got part of the tongue slashing too... On Tuesday, my boss instruct me and my colleague to collect the documents for Myanmar VISA application from her friends.. And she told us that we need to collect the "personal letter to Myanmar embassy" from her friend and told us that operation manager has the sample copy ... Then in the afternoon boss's friend came and submit the documents... without the personal letter, passport and some other document.. it was incomplete... My colleague ask for the letter from my operation manager then she realised that she does not have that sample copy.. The sample copy my operation manager had was the "company letter to embassy" which require company "letter head" letter from the respective applicant.. So my colleague told my boss's friend to prepared the letter and come back again to submit the rest of the documents... (How could she not bring the most important things like passport to do her VISA?)
After a while my boss called and scolded my colleague for creating inconvenient to her friend.. And my colleague starts crying after she put downs the phone... I was so angry wz my boss wrong judgement.. My poor colleague later did not even spoke a word the whole day.. she was really hurt by my boss... When my boss came back, she ask me why we made her friend run twice.. I explain to my boss that her friend did not submit the required documents for VISA application and the letter was suppose to be a "company letter to Myanmar Embassy" with company letter heading..... My boss did not believe me and call up our company's freelance visa application representative.. She was being told the same thing what my operation manager told me... (So it was my boss who gave us the wrong information)...
Then that is not all.. it was not my colleague mistake... but my boss come out from her room and gave me and my colleague a tongue slashing.. She said "So did i gave both of you very clear instruction?? From now on, don't show me both your black face to me, Understand??" .. I was so furious with what she said... Me and my colleague just keep quiet never even look at her.. just treat her invisible and continue doing our work.. But deep in our heart we are very very hurt by her comment... If she don't apologise for giving wrong information.. we just let it be.. but she should not have pass this remarks... (In the wrong liao still want to win)..

No comments: