Saturday, October 18, 2008

Feeling sad, recently...

I have been feeling sad recently... Just don't know why... Have been blaming myself.. for not being myself.. My mood swing starts getting over me again...

I feel that life is just like a box pf chocolate.. You never know what you will be getting (Now i know how Forrest Glump feel).. i just don't really know how to express myself in words.. Recently I have been playing the piano to release my stress.. Then i try to pick up cycling.. Bought a bicycle and start cycling around the neighbourhood area.. Riding the bicycle.. gave me the feel of rush and freedom.. i love to speed on my bike.. and negotiating corners.. change routing as and when i like.. nobody will be able to stop me.... Only me commanding my bicycle and my fatigue body...
This is the first time i blog about my own feeling.. Everyday work and home.. Boring... Is this family life?.. Why family life are boring..? Shouldn't family life be more happy, fun and interesting?... Where everyone in the family enjoys doing things together.. It seems to be different for me.. I start to feel the stress of my family... Coming home to a very messy place.. and everyone so lazy... .... ....

1 comment:

3rdteen said...

hey dude
cheer up!
aint easy path for u now but like i told u, u need help or need a ear... let me noe...