Monday, October 13, 2008

Bicycle present save her birthday..

After a whole day play at Downtown East.. and on friday celebrated her birthday at sch.. My daughter is not very happy.. can see she don't have the birthday joy on her face.. She was expecting us to throw her a birthday party.. but because she fall sick and we are unable to get a venue.. we cancel the birthday bash for her..
On the day of her birthday 12 Oct 08.. (Sun) she woke up and was being greet by me and my wife a joyous "Happy Birthday" greetings.. then she just gave us both a miserable smile and went to watch her cartoon.. I look at my wife and she look at me.. in amuse.. Didn't she had a great fun yesterday at the eXplorer Kid... Well then we realise that she is disappointed that she didn't get a birthday party..
They day before she has been nagging and nagging that she wanted a bicycle for her birthday.. we already brought for her a "built-A-Bear" bunny.. (to me it was not cheap).. so she approach her grandparent to buy her a bicycle for her birthday.. but the old folks are worried about her safety riding a bicycle.. also refuse to buy for her one.. Well in order to keep her happy during her birthday.. my wife brought a bicycle for her.. and the happy smile on her face starts to glow for the rest of the day...
Thus the bicycle save her birthday.. (Sometime i was wondering will such "give in" spoil my child? I rather she work of it, then just request for it)

No comments: