Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daughter's Fortune....

My wife went to a fortune teller.. to check the fortune and pass life of my daughter.. just for the fun of it.. but the result turns out to be a nightmare...

My daughter future is a disastrous.. and her name is not suitable for her also, according to the fortune teller... Her pass life is an officer during the Han Dynasty.. He is talented but arrogant and lives in his own world.. Because of his arrogant nature, he is not a popular officer and was being expelled from his post.. and he could not come to term of his expel despite his great talent. He was a bankruptcy before he pass away... After he pass away his children all go their own way..

Thus my daughter current life is not so good.. She will learn things half way.. she is friendly and have many friends, but they are all not sincere.. She is helpful to other but will be unappreciated and at times being sabotage by those she help.. She easily falls into wrong company.. She will flirt around and her husband will not love her much... Her children will die... And she will end with a disastrous dead.. (After reading her fortune.. i got goose bum.. ) How could a lovely child end up is such a tragic when she grow up...

My wife suggest to change her name.. which i would agreed on.. But I'm a Buddhist and i don't believe in fortune telling.. i always believe in Karma.. What you reap in your current life is the cause and effect of your pass life.. If my daughter were to accumulate good credits in her current life, her Karma could change.. This what i believe in... I told my wife to enroll her for the Buddhist classes during the weekend... We will encourage her to do more charity and good deeds.. and also will bring her out to do volunteer job... I believe that should be the right Buddhist way to reduce her bad Karma. And not paying a huge amount to the fortune teller to change her life..

No comments: