Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dinner at New York New York....

I went to New York New York Restaurant for Dinner with my family member to celebrate my Child's birthday on 11 Oct 08... Every time i see a long queue at the restaurant.. so decided to give it a try... I dine at the Downtown East outlet..

First we ordered the Cheese Fondue... It come with fried vegetable, like Mushrooms and Aubergine... The crunchy fried vegetables does not go well with the melting cheese.. They should have used toast bread instead...

Next for the main course. My mom ordered Prime Ribs.. The serving is big.. and it is the best dish we tasted that evening.. the ribs are tender and the BBQ sauce are nice... It goes well with the serving of wedges...

My dad ordered whole grilled chicken.. The chicken meat is a bit tough and dry.. dress with brown sauce and served with wedges.. (My dad can't finish it... )

Me and my wife ordered a Meat Combo, comes with 2 half grilled chickens, 4 grilled spare ribs, crispy chicken chops, serves with 2 corn comb, coslaw, bake bean and some wedges.. Terrible meal.. everything is not tasty at all...

The serving is all very large.. The waitress was asking us if we are sure to order the whole grill chicken? And we said yes.. then when the food come we had a big surprise.. the portion are so huge... we can't even finish all the food and got to take away 4 quarters of grilled chicken.. Actually for the huge serving and the reasonable pricing.. it is value of money, but the food quality is disappointing..

But came the consolation when the manager of the restaurant brings out a cake with lighted candle together with his staffs.. sings a happy birthday song for my child... We are so delighted of their service that my dad give them some tippings.. on top of the service charge...

No comments: