Thursday, October 9, 2008

MRT BreAKdOwn in Buangkok Station..

Last night i was travelling back home by MRT.. The MRT train has delayed at a few station (eg. Chinatown, Dohby Ghaut etc...)... When the train stop at Buangkok Station.. it was delayed for a few minutes before the SMRT Staff announce that there is a technical breakdown and everyone has to leave the train.. Many of us move out of the train..

Lucky for me.. i bum into my god-sister at Dhoby Ghaut and got someone to chat with.. Once out of the MRT train, one old lady ask me.. "what is happening?".. and i explain to her that this train has breakdown..

Once the MRT is cleared of all passengers, the train door close and leave the station. And then to my surprise that old lady ask me.. "The train breakdown, then why the door still can close and the train still can move??".. I was like being choke by her remark.. She is not wrong either.. If the train were to breakdown.. It shouldn't be functioning at all... Hahaha..

Me and my god-sister decide to leave the station by walking towards the nearest LRT station, Ranggung Station instead of the free shuttle bus arrange by SMRT..

No comments: