Monday, April 6, 2009

Weird Dream..

Last night i had a weird dream.. It goes like that..

In my dream.. i was working in a mega home electrical appliances store... The because the store air-conditioning is spoil.. my boss ordered a few set of new air-condition and i was place in-charge to make sure the contractor did a proper job to install them..

While busy checking the contractor... i saw the socket of one of the display set goes into sparks.. follow by small flame of fire.. the quickly inform they supervisor in charge of that department.. Quickly he grab a fire extinguisher and try to fight the fire.. the fire spread very fast.. I shouted for everyone in the store to get out of the store. For those who got trap in the store, i instruct then to get into the room behind and close the door...

Someone manage to call the SCDF (fire dept.).. They arrive in a few minutes time.. I approach one of the fireman to inform him that there are a few people taking cover behind the room.. and he assured me that he will rescue them...

The RIIIINNNNNGGG!!! the alarm clock, wakes me up from the dream... It was 6am.. in the morning time for me to get my daughter ready for school..

No comments: