Friday, April 24, 2009

Music - part of my life...

i always regards music as part of my life.. since i join the school military band in my secondary.. I have learnt to appreciate and develop a passion on music.. I do play some musical instruments (like saxophone, keyboard and piano), Not very good in it, but just an average player.. I learnt to play saxophone because i love that instrument.. sounds sexy and it has got style... For piano and keyboard, I self taught... The sound of the piano is pure and it can bring me into a wonderful world of dreamland and make believe.. and keyboard gives me another version of what acoustic piano could not.. My favourite piano player is David Nevue....

Playing musical instrument, let me release my stress.. and inspire me a lot by bring me to another world.. (And of course i don't like anyone to disturb me while i'm playing music)...Music gives me hope and makes me feel confident...

Now everyday on my way to work i will listen to rock songs... or some fast pop songs.. this fast and lively pace music will charge me up in the morning.. then after work i will listen to some easy sentimental song or classical music.. and if i am feeling emo (sad) i will listen to the "Imperial March" by John Williams.. "imperial March" (Darth Vader entrance music) also gave me confident and hope.. It gave me the moral to pick myself up....

Thus music is part of my life.... it inspire me...

No comments: