Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spare the rod, i won't..

On Wednesday, my daughter did not go to school, because their school having Sports day for upper primary class.. So i ask my mom to bring her to my brother's place so that she can play with her cousin.

That night she was very defiant.. Refuse to go to bed.. and keep making lots of noise.. Ask her to change to her Pyjamas and she just refuse.. it was 10.30pm.. and she has to wake up at 6am in the next morning... My wife tried to coax her to get change and sleep.. but she is still very energetic.. at 11pm.. i had enough.. i cane her.. One swift stroke into her thighs... and she begin to cry.. My soft hearted wife just can't bear her crying and start to hug her.. and even scold me for caning her..

Oh my.. here i trying to disciple my daughter and there my wife pampering.. My daughter then take advantage to my wife softness and said she do not want to go to student care centre.. Then my wife will keep accusing me for insist her to go back to work force, thus she don't have time for our child.. If my wife were to stop working to take care of our daughter.. then our daughter will be very dependant on her.. I prefer my daughter to be independent (since she is a single child), cos her generation will be more tougher then ours...

the next day, my daughter call from school at 7.30am.. saying she got sore throat and tummy pain.. (There goes her excuse again).. I told her to continue her class and will bring her to see doctor after school.. Afternoon, i fetched her from student care centre and she was playing happily with her friends. then i ask her, does she wants to see a doctor now.. and she reply.. "Dad I'm fine already, no need doctor"... See what i mean....

No comments: