Thursday, April 2, 2009

So Tired...

Have been waking up at 6am since my kid start primary one.. For four months.. i have been feeling the fatigue... Can't get enough sleep.. when you have to wake up at 6am in the morning and get to sleep at the earliest 11pm.. (most of the time i feel asleep at 11.30pm or 12am).. Most of the night i have been waking up after 1 to 2 hours of sleep.. Just don't know why, maybe i was too tired mentally and physically..

I also believe most parents in Singapore also wake up that early to prepare their children to school.. but i was a bit different, i wake up early like other parents but because i work retail hour and my job usually finish at 9pm, so i sleep late... By the time i reach home it was 10pm.. then take my shower and had a little catch up with my wife.. and the next thing i know was 11pm - 1130pm..

Every week i only look forward to weekends.. (Sat and Sun).. and i could sleep a bit later till 8am.. because i still got to work during weekends (remember i work retail hour).. Sometime because of my lack of sleep.. i do make some silly mistake at work...

No comments: