Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day or Saint Valentine's Day is a holiday celebrated on February 14 by many people throughout the world. In the West, it is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards, presenting flowers, or offering confectionery.

For me Valentine's Day is a day where everyone can express our love for everyone... A day where we realised how people who are closed to us are so important.. and a day to show our appreciation.. Of course we can't wait till valentine's day to do that... Such Valentine's Day spirit should be apply to daily life..

I remembered, during my teens.. i was staying at my aunty place.. She is my god mum and instead of mother's day, I took Valentine's Day as a good opportunities to show my appreciation and love to my aunty...

In Singapore, i see Valentines' Day being used commercially to increase business... You can't buy true love... Love is worth everything and so expensive that you can't buy with money....

No comments: