Friday, February 13, 2009

On leave for 2 days (Thu & Fri)

I have been on leave for 2 days (Thu & Fri).. So Friday morning i went cycling and the in the afternoon i did some touch up on my paintings.... I like to draw with pastel.. and here are some of my paintings.... I love to draw orchids and landscape.. and my favourite artist is Vincent Van Gough.. You can see from my paintings that i have big influence from Van Gough.. but i use pastel instead of oil..

Farmhouse

Orchid

Golden Rock in Myanmar


Orchid in Pot


Yesterday morning.. I went cycling.. then after that head straight to Seng Kang Swimming Pool for a swim.. After that i cycle home.. Feel energetic yesterday after a good workout..

Afternoon go pick up my wife from work, had lunch with her.. then go to student care centre to pick up my daughter.. and head home.. then after 15 mins rest.. we go to Downtown East at Pasir Ris.. Had a great fun playing and chasing my daughter around at the Kids Explorer.. Well i don't know where i got my energy from..? Then we have a very good buffet dinner at Sakura.. After pushing myself so much physically for the whole day.. I had a good night sleep last night...

Me planning to to cycling to Monday (16Feb) and head to the gym at Seng Kang sports center.. after Chinese new Year, i have been putting so much weight, so have to work extra hard the shed the extra..

No comments: