Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Recess Phobia - Much more confident

I bring her to see another doctor and it is confirm that her stomach pain is due to stomach flu and doctor gave her some medicine.. Then i also bring her to the temple to pray.. and the Buddhist priest have gave her some blessing and also teach her how to chant "Namo Guan Shi Yin Pu Sa".. This chanting will give her more confident during recces time... She promise the Buddhist priest to chat every morning and every night and even before meal time..

My daughter's teacher has consult the school counsellor and told my wife that she will keep my daughter company out side the school hall instead of the canteen area.. Thus my daughter will be the first in the whole school to assemble in the school hall.. I still prepared some light snack and a pack of Milo or soya milk for her..

So far so good.. This arrangement has been for 3 days.. and everything is going smoothly.. now my daughter says she not so afraid of recess time..

I really appreciate her form teacher for using her own rest time during recess to keep my daughter company..

No comments: