Monday, February 2, 2009

Recess Phobia...

Monday, 02 Feb 09... As i was doing housework.. i got a call from my daughter's school saying she is complaining of stomach pain.. then her school's staff told me that they already put some medical oil on her tummy.. I spoke to my daughter and then told her to go back to class once she feel better...

Then at 10.30am i received another call from the school... This time was her form teacher who called and told me that my daughter vomited during recess time.. Her form teacher was accompany her during recess time hoping to ease her fear.. but my daughter vomited after that.. Then i told her form teacher that i will bring her to see doctor...

I rush my way down to her school... Then at the School General Office, one of the staff told me that my daughter has been complaining stomach pain very frequent.. especially before school start and before recess time.. I brought my child to our family clinic.. There i told the doctor the 2 possibility for her stomach pain.. 1. She might have a virus infection, 2. It might be psychology problem.. The doctor examine her and then told me that she is physically fine.. she is not sick at all.. the main problem might be because she is still not adapting to primary school life and her sleeping patters has change... She used to sleep at 11pm and woke up at 8am.. but not she sleep at 10pm and woke up at 6am..

Then in the evening we brought her to Temple for prayers, and lucky the priest was there to give her blessing and also teach her how to recite simple "Kwan Shi Yin" mantra.. She is suppose to recite every morning and evening.. and also before meals time..

Hope to see her gradually improve...

No comments: