Tuesday, August 26, 2008

STTA Moving forward....

Photo taken from CNA...

After much controversy involving the removal of some officials.. STTA President Lee Bee Wah must have realised her poor handling on the Guo Ning's issue with media.. I believe she will be very careful on what to say in front of the media..

Yesterday i was chatting with my boss about this controversy.. and my boss told me that she don't think Lee Bee Wah mention about sacking of the Team Manager to the press.. And she said Lee Bee Wah as the president of STTA got the right to keep an eyes on these Chinese coaches.. (which to her own experience, Chinese are very lazy and love to skives).. My boss did not see the whole picture as neutral party, but to her own self belief.... I told my boss "But why did Lee Bee Wah have mention about having the officials responsible of the players loss and the end of the Team manager's services..?? She do not have to mention all these in the first place.. one leads to another.. and snow ball to a huge controversy.... "

i told my boss that Singapore got 4 coaches.. one was sick, one was guiding another player in a match and two where training for the big match... But my boss argue that there are 5 coaches.. i guess she mistake team manager Mr Antony Lee as one of the coach.

Anyway Ms Lee Bee Wah has made a fast recovery by saying she is willing to work with the head coach for London 2012 Olympic...

No comments: