Thursday, August 7, 2008

Balloting for primary school place

Well this morning, i'm getting very excited.. cos today i need to go to CHIJ to see the ballot result of my child primary 1 place....

On phrase 2C for CHIJ (Lady of Nativity).. There are 43 pupils registered and only left 22 vacancy.. 43 of them are staying within 1 km to 2 km from the school... Those who stay within 1 km from the school are automatically enlisted..

My wife was so excited and my daughter wanted to come along too.. she wanted to get involved because she said "i'm the one studying, so it concern me so i want to go".. we reach the school at about 8am.. the ballot starts at 8.30am.. So we went to the school canteen to take our breakfast.. just to pass sometime... at 8.30am the principle of CHIJ address all the parents and the ballots begins.. all parents are so nervous.. including my wife.. I did my prayers many days ahead and confident that Buddha will be by our side... CHIJ is a Catholic school.. and i leave it to Buddha to decide for my daughter.. and also need some fate + some luck.... The first was called... not my child's name.. well then the second name called was my daughter's name.... YES! we were so relieve.. so happy...

A day before my daughter had told all her Kindergarten 2 classmate that she confirm going to CHIJ.. and today she is not surprise with the result.. she just wants to recce the school.. and i told her not to wander around....

Well one worry down.. and now my wife has to get herself a job...

No comments: