Friday, August 29, 2008

My Birthday Outing

29 Aug, My birthday... (same date as Michael Jackson.. Ouch...!)

After sending my daughter to school.. my and my wife head to Mc Donald for a hearty S$2 Breakfast.. While heading home.. the sky turning dark is drizzling.. The plan is we are suppose to go home and pack our swimming stuffs, pick up our child and head to the new Seng Kang swimming pool.. But the weather did us no favour... Plan change..

We leave for lunch at Compass Point.. before heading to the National Library.. My wife need to check out on some reference book at Lee Kong Chian Adult reference Dept... while i keep my child busy at the children corner.. After that we head to Bras Basah Complex.. Brought a Organise for my wife as her birthday present (3 Sep)...

Next we head to Swensen for "Earthquake"... My promise to my daughter for getting a Merit for her Grade 1 Piano Exam.. I ordered Giant Earthquake... I manage to help them finish.. The Banana Split, Sticky Chocolate favour were nice...

In the evening we head to @Central for dinner and manage to get a preview of the lantern festival along the Singapore River. Here are some Lantern along the Singapore River (Clarke Quay Area beside @Central, Nearest MRT Clarke Quay)




My Birth Chinese Zodiac "OX"



Floating Lantern by the Singapore River



"Journey to the West" Floating Lantern by the Singapore River

No comments: