Thursday, July 24, 2008

Who to look after my Child??

2 weeks ago my wife told me that she has made up her mind to go back to the work force.. We had talk to my mom to help us to look after our daughter for a few months till my wife's job is stable (after getting confirmation letter).. then we will decide to place her in a childcare or get a domestic maid.. We have decided to send our nephew back to his grandmother place.. he look very disappointed.. but we have no choice.. as he is still not independent enough to look after himself.. and our priority is to keep our self surviving.. Household expenses are rising...

Last week my mom drop a bomb shell saying that we have to wait till my sis-in-law go back to Germany.. and wait till my dad finish his study (course) during the end of the year...before she could look after out daughter... OOH!! my!!.. what has all these got to do to delay our plan? She is again trying to back out.. I have already told my wife to get prepared for it.. Whether my sis-in-law going back to Germany or my dad's studying has got nothing to do with our plan....

I told my wife that we need plan no 2.. Is to engage a maid.. My dad had a big argument with my mom last week regarding this... My dad encourage my wife to go and work, and condemn my mom's decision.. He told my mom that, since my brother's family are in Germany and she got nothing to do.. she should help us out.. by looking after our daughter..

I'm really disappointed with my mom.. we have been seeking for her to help since our child is born, so that my wife could go and work... but she has been refusing.. but then when my brother's child was born she agree to help him to look after his child.. she is so damn unfair.. we are both her sons and we got different treatment.. If she were to help out then all of us could work, and could give her more pocket money.. a "Win win" situation that she refuse to foreseen..

No comments: