Thursday, July 17, 2008

Had enough over my messy house

Imagine every night after work, so tired.. reach home and discovered that your home just hit by a typhoon.. Oh i'm not referring to Myanmar.. It was the mess that created by the 3 residence of my home... My wife, daughter and nephew... Clothes were laying every where in my nephew's room, toy were lying around the living room (daughter's creation) and my masterbed room's toilet pile with soiled clothes... This sights makes me wanna faint...

I manage to bark at my wife and daughter to clear up their stuffs.. any aliens stuffs lying around the house at where it is not suppose to be.. i will throw it away.. Soon you can see me holding a garbage bag and start throw alien stuffs things into it.. and the 2 ladies in the house rushing like mad to clear their stuffs ahead of me before it ends up in my garbage bag... I spare my nephew.. cos i need to be a bit tactful in handling him.. (Nagging at hime will not help)..

At the beginning i teach him and guide him about my family cultures... especially being tidy.. he is another typhoon... a rebellious teenage... Every morning, when i woke up.. and visit the toilet.. I can see urines on the floor and on the urinal seat... (every morning have to clean it up) so once i told him politely.. "please lift up the urinal seat and aim properly at the urinal." and he nodded his head.. for the next few days .. it was alright.. then came the toilet floor starts to get wet again.. this time.. mixed with a few drops of urine and a few drops of urine.. and slowly... the last few days.. it was urine all over the floor again..

And every morning.. his room is a big mess.. with clothes and underwears all over the room.., bed not pull, newspaper all over the bed, books all over his study desk and drawer not close... He never wash his utensils after taking his breakfast..

He always complaints that he dun have much clothes to wear... and blame my wife for not washing his clothes.. but check on his drawer.. he still got many clothes (i gave him some of my own clothes).. My wife told him off and teach him to wash his own luandry.. but he still leave his luandrys all around the house...

Tonight, i'm going to have a talk with him... He is 14 years old already.. and still behaving like a king in the house.. treating my home as a resort.. and my wife as the housekeeping...

No comments: