Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Spoil my lunch....

I was having lunch at Hong Lim Hawker Center.. As usual i was enjoying the 4 dishes and 1 rice for S$2.30... plus a cup of Soya milk S$0.70... When i almost finish my lunch.. a mid 40s lady, full of body odor, came and approach me... she was selling tissue, 4 packs for S$1.. Her body odor spoil my meal... i was like almost wanted to vomit out.. but manage to control myself... A women sharing table with me just got up and left the table, in a hurry...

And to make things worst.. this lady who was selling tissue was very rude.. she speak in mandarin "I don't have money to eat, buy my tissue!" she scream. out loud.. i don't know if she is deaf or what.. She sound as if it is my responsible if she got nothing to eat... i don't own her anything...but i got really turn off by her body odor and rudness.. If she is more polite in her approach.. i would buy tissue from her... Thus spoil my lunch...

No comments: