Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Grade 1 Exam... Parent's Stress

I have been very very worried about my daughter's Piano Grade 1 Exam.. Her piano exam is around the corner.. and she is not practising hard enough.. Still very bad in sight reading.. i really don't want to end up forcing her to learn piano.. If that is the case i rather let her stop learning...

The reason for me letting her learn piano is because she said that she wanted to learn.. so we brought a piano for her.. and got a piano teacher to each her.. we was doing fine.. until recently she seems to loss interest in playing piano... Being a Kindergarden 2 girl.. she don't really understand grade 1 theory.. well she is too young for that and i told my wife to defer theory till she is primary one....

Anyway if she were to stop learning piano... then the piano will be for my leisure... to destress myself... i have never take piano lesson before..i self taught.. and i always play the piano when i fell stress or sad or happy... Playing piano is a therapy for me....

No comments: