Friday, June 6, 2008

A "Bitch" Customer

Happen to serve 2 lady customers who ask about Japan tour.. They wanted to go to Tokyo, Osaka and Kyshu tour... So i recommended the Tour package that covers all these places. But they told me that they wanted to explore on their own pace.. So i have to give then flight & stay in Tokyo.. One of them were asking so much question.. as in "I want a hotel where there are train station, shops and subway near by..", "How many stars hotel do you have?", "I wanted to go places that tour package don't cover." She asked so much question.. Well i manage to reply everyone of her question politely.. She did not get into my nerve..

Then the funny part was.. when she got up and turn her back around to leave.. On the back of her T-Shirt wrote "BITCH".. Me and one of my colleague saw... and burst into laughter.... after the customer had left... Hahahaha.....

No comments: