Sunday, November 9, 2008

Child's kindergarden Graduation

On 08 Nov 08, was my daughter's Kindergarten Graduation Concert... Every graduation class have to perform.. The ceremony starts at 2pm.. and right after work at 2pm.. i took MRT to Kovan and walk double quick time to the ceremony venue.. Once arrived i got a hard time looking for my wife.. gave her a call and spot her just sitting right in front of me.. Haha.. I just too excited.. haha...

My daughter's class was the last 2nd group to perform.. Many parents were taking photos and video of the performance.. I got my position ready to take some clip of my child's class performance.. They perform the "Flint Stone" Dance... their costume are very cute.. stone age style.. with leopard print.. haha.. Their performance was not so neat.. everyone is dancing at their own way and own pace.. not synchronised.. anyway they are still children.. very cute to see them perform... jumping and dancing lively...

No comments: