Saturday, November 22, 2008

After school care nanny...

My wife had brought up the idea of having a after school care nanny for my daughter.. for next year.. and my neighbour is willing to help out.. For next year, i will send my daughter to take school bus to school... then after school, the school bus will send her to the after school care centre (a few block from my place).. And we need a nanny to pick her up from the after school care centre at 645pm and cook dinner for her.. and my wife will fetch my daughter from the nanny place..
But unfortunately, for my neighbour, after sorting out her schedule.. she said her schedule could not fit in... So my wife got no choice but to fetch our child from after school care centre herself...
But the plan was back fired when my wife's company change their working week to 4.5 days.. so instead of working from 8.30am - 5.30pm.. she will have to work from 8am - 6pm (Mon - Thu) & 8am - 1pm (Fri).. with effect from Dec 08... So very desperately we need a after school care nanny... and my wife approach the mother of my child's tuition friend.. and lucky she agreed.. she only have to take care of my daughter from Tue - Thu (6.45pm till 8pm)....
The Bodhisattva Green Tara had answered my prayer.....

No comments: