Friday, November 7, 2008

Bicycle Spoil..

I brought my cheap bicycle (cost me $65) in May08 and then now Nov08 it has already spoil.. This bicycle only last me for 6 months.. and in between i had replace its rear rim once (Cost $35) and the peddle (cost $10).. So all in all this bicycle cost me a total of $110.. And spoil with 6 months... Some of its ball bearing are wearing off liao.. and the front spook is loose from the handle.. Imagine if i made a right turn.. the wheel will turn left.. or will not turn.. Damn.. Lousy bicycle... For now my Cardio Exercise to have to stick back to my own 2 legged - Jogging.. Now i do slow pace jogging, because there is no more IPPT for me so no point i strain myself.. just some light slow jog to keep myself healthy...
I'm now save up to buy a better bicycle..

No comments: