Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Star Wars - The Clone Wars (Animation)

I'm a great fan of Star Wars since my childhood... I grow up playing Star Wars toys. I had a full set of figuring stored neatly in a Darth Vader casing, Master Yoda's Dagobah home, ATAT and a Millennium Falcon... What happen to these toys? I gave it away to one of my sec 2 classmate who was a Star Wars fan too.. After 10 over years... we had a gathering at his place during Hari Raya... and i was surprise to see all my Star Wars figuring and everything in good condition.. He really take care of them well for me... (I did gave to the right person)..


Being a Star Wars fan, i went to watch The Clone Wars last Saturday, 30 Aug 08.. I was expecting the traditional 21st Century opening, but was greet by the Warner Bro opening.. thereafter came the very short Star Wars opening theme... Well i was a bit disappointed with that.. The 3D animation was like PC games trailer... (too bad it was not done by Pixar).. Pixar would have done a better 3D animation job..

The story is simple...
Jabba the Hutt's son was being kidnapped and the Jedi are suppose to help rescue Jabba the Hutt's son.. Later the Jedi realise that the whole kidnapped plot was planned by Darth Dooku... and create a big huge misunderstanding between the Jedi and Jabba the Hutt... The story end with Anikin Skywalker returning Jabba the Hutt's son to him and Queen Amidala explaining the misunderstanding to Jabba the Hutt.. Simple story.. but there are full of actions...

"May The Force Be With You"

No comments: