Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stung by bee or hornet

My daughter was stung by bee 2 days ago.. While waking her up on Tuesday morning.. she was scratching both her legs.. I thought it was mosquitoes bite.. so i don't bother.. and my wife also thinking it was a mosquitoes bite did not suspect anything. and put some cream on the bitten...
Last night my daughter had a fever and the bit mark was swollen red.. quickly my wife rush her to the nearby family clinic. The doctor told her it was a insect bite.. most likely a bee or hornet bite.. (Then my wife recall seeing something like a bee or hornet flying around our house a few days ago).. The venom has infected into my daughter's flesh and doctor gave her some antibiotic and fever medicine..
This morning her bit mark has decrease... and not swelling anymore.. but she looks so tired... so we decide to give her a day rest from school.. But she still got slight fever this morning... Hope she recover well today...

No comments: