Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Office PC down... and Recover...

On Saturday.. Suddenly my Office PC's monitor.. screen black out a few time.. i saw suspecting the monitor was down.. i begin to swoop with the spare PC's monitor.. and it works.. also my monitor works on the sare PC.. (scratch head).. then screen black out again. this time i suspect the monitor cable is spoil. so i swap the spare monitor cable to my PC.. and Tah Da!! it works.. so i throw away my PC monitor cable and brought a new one for the spare PC... i quickly save all my working documents into my back up thumb drive...

On Sunday it work perfectly well.. till i finish my work and right before i back up into the thumb drive.. "Boom" Black out again... and this time no matter how i tried.. the screen never lit up... Die loh... Monday i was off.. and my colleague told me that my PC's still in coma...

Yesterday.. It's still the same.. so i got no choice but to swoop my PC for the spare PC.. The spare PC is running on Windows Vista Operating System.. got a hard time figuring out the new feature.. after much orientation.. i realised that Windows Vista is better than Windows XP.. Much better feature.. and easy to use also...

So last night when my boss, take a look at my PC.. he was suspecting that the graphic card is spoil.. we took it out and and use the motherboard built in VGA... and "Tah Da!!!!" it works...

No comments: