Friday, September 19, 2008

Bonding with my child

After spending the last few Mondays with my daughter.. I finds that our bonding is closer.. she will cuddle on me more often.. and listen to me.. I got my own way of handling her.. so different from my wife.. My wife usually give in to her.. but i don't.. Of course I'm a more naggy person than my wife.. My wife tends to pampered her a lot.. but i don't.. i use the "carrot and stick" method to lure her and if she really don't listen, I'm not hesitate to use the cane..

Now we take turns to play on my PSP and i also watch cartoons with her.. She also discuss some of the cartoons characters with me.. and we were like friends... Every morning, after i dress up for work, i wake her up, wipe her face, dress her up, drag her out of the bedroom, prepared her water bottle and snack box.. Getting ready her for school has become a routine for me.. If i work in a afternoon shift, i will cycle her to school.

As a Virgo, I'm more of a organised and very routine person... So i adapt to this new routine fast.. No problem for me.. But it is nice to have a good bonding with my child.. Sometimes having a child is also a joy too..

No comments: