Thursday, May 7, 2009

Apple Pie..

Yesterday i try to make an apple pie.. the recipe was a flop, so i won't share the recipe here....
I went jogging around Punggol area yesterday morning.. and then head to NTUC at Rivervale Mall.. To my surprise.. the elevator up to NTUC supermarket is spoil.. and the lift is so pack with aunties (going to NTUC to buy groceries).. Well since i so drench with sweat.. i decide to take the smelly cargo lift up to NTUC..

First i could not find and ready made short crust pastry at the NTUC supermarket.. (I should have go to Cold Storage instead).. End up buying the frozen (ready to made) Puff Pastry.. I thinking maybe can use that to make Apple Turnover instead..

Then in the afternoon i was cooking the slices apples then i realise that there is no flour at home.. And i was so lazy to go down to buy, so thinking maybe i could go and buy the flour before i pick up my daughter from student care center.. By the time i went to buy the flour and pick up my daughter.. it was already about 6pm when i reach home.. Well too late.. so i have to make the Pizza, soup and salad for dinner first..

After finish cooking dinner i lost my momentum and did not put much effort into making that apple turnover.. or apple pie.. i really don't know because it did not turn out well....

It will be a shame for me to post the recipe here..

No comments: