Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Improvement during recess....

I'm glad to hear from my daughter that she is buying food during recess time.. and manage to finish her food in time.. That was a big leap for her.. and a great achievement for her form teacher who has been accompanying her in the classroom during recess time.. now slowly her form teacher is bringing her down to the canteen for her recess time.. and on Monday my daughter so proudly told me that she buy fish ball noodle soup for recess on her own...

I really appreciate the patience and guidance of her form teacher.. She unconditionally helps and guide my daughter.. patiently.. She does more then what we expected.. she is not only her teacher but also her guidance in school during our parents absent.. Her form teacher never complaint but at times update my wife on my child progress... Singapore school need more of such delegated teachers... 3 CHEERS....

Hope someday my daughter could go down to the canteen and buy food on her own without her form teacher help..

No comments: