Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting Fit...

Ever since my exercise regime starts.. i can feel I'm getting fitter... When i started it out by cycling, then gym then swim.. After cycling and gym.. i could only swim a lap at a time.. after every lap, i will take a few seconds rest before i swim another lap... then slowly last week, i could swim 2 laps before i take a few seconds rest.... Then to my surprise.. yesterday i could swim 4 laps non-stop... then follows by 2 laps non-stop... my stamina have progress a bit... Then i saw one of the China guy being order out of the pool by the life guard because he is wearing a pair of boxer brief underwear instead of Swim trunk.. OOh my... How could he swim with underwear.. Yuck... so unhygienic....

My cardio training still depending on cycling.. Usually i will cycle around Sengkang area, before i head for the gym.. It was like a 3-in-1.. Cycling could work on my lower body, eg thighs, buttocks.. etc.. and also a good warm up for my body before i hit the weights at the gym... and a good cardio training for me...

My bicycle condition is getting worst.. especially i have been pushing it too hard.. sooner i will need to change a new bicycle.. but for the time being i still need to save up for the new bicycle.. and that will have to take a few months... With a better bicycle, i could cycle for longer distance... My current bicycle i coudl not cycle too far, worried that it might breakdown anytime..

No comments: