Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chalet BBQ Menu...

My Chalet BBQ at Downtown East Resort was a great success.. Everyone loves it.. and gave me the thumbs up at the end of BBQ...
Here are the Menu:
Grill Rosemary Baby Potatoes
Grill Asparagus and Shitake Mushroom in Italian Dress
Grill Sweet Potatoes
Grill Butter Corn
BBQ Rosemary Chicken Wings
BBQ Pork Chop (Compliment from my Wife)
BBQ Shrimp Marinate in Oregano and Lemon Juice
Grill Calamari in Oregano and Lemon Juice or Samba Balachan
Grill Sting Ray in Lime and Samba Balachan
BBQ Prawn and Pineapple Kebab
BBQ Chicken Kebab, Shitake Mushroom with Green Pepper
Satay & Otah (Compliment from my brother)
Pizzas (Compliment from my Aunty)
Wow look at my list of menu.. I didn't know so much on the menu till i list them down... The challenging part was to make Vegetarian BBQ for my mom..
The BBQ Chicken Wings, Satay, Grill Prawn...
My colourful Kebab, This is the first time i make this chicken Kebab.. add in so much herbs.. like cumin seed, lime juice, Paprika powder, Chili Powder, Yogurt....
The calamari and stingray with samba balachan wrap in foil, chicken wings, otah and satay...
Nice char kebab, look delicious...

My mom's vegetarian platters of Grill Asparagus, Grill Mushroom and rosemary baby Potatoes.. I had to cook these before i cook the rest of the meaty items.. I love the asparagus.. It was so simple to marinate.. Just add Italian salad dressing together with the asparagus into a zip lock bag, salt and pepper to taste and let it marinate for 1 hour..

No comments: