Saturday, June 6, 2009

Trip to Bottle Tree Park

On 6 Jun09, after work i went to Bottle Tree Park at Yishun (near Khatib MRT). This place is like a country side.. where families can have fun.. There are so many activities.. Long Kang Fishing, Prawn Fishing, Pond Fishing, Couple Swan Paddling, Pool Table, Table Soccer, Vegetable Farm, Paintball... etc... There is a seafood restaurant and a beer garden facing the main pond..

My daughter was so happy fishing for Long Kang (stream in Malay) fishes. For S$10, you will get a small fish tank & Net (all can be brought home). In the man-made pond there are Red Guppy, Ribbons, Swordtail, Pacu, Goldfish, Molly... and yesterday we are surprise to catch many baby Koi fishes... I was feel very sad for these fishes.. They have been spending their life running for their life while happy children stomping the pond trying to catch them.. I vow to bring them home and raise them well..

Since my daughter has been asking us to buy her a pet.. We let her keep these fishes as pet.. It is more meaningful as these fishes are caught by herself (with some help from my wife). It is an unforgettable experience for my child.. I have told my daughter to be responsible for the care and life of her pet fishes..

Then we head to Plaza Singapura to buy fish tank, filter, sands, ornaments etc... The shop keeper service was good.. He help us set up the whole aquarium...


No comments: