Thursday, June 4, 2009

Still disappointed with boss...

Well i still disappointed with my boss for her comment after so many days.. I'm a very forgiving person.. but somehow.. i could not shake her remarks out of my mind..

Maybe i'm too loyal to the company.. This is the company i have work the longest.. from Mar 2001 till now 2009.. WAH 8 years liao.. I started out as a Marketing Executive till my current position of Marketing Manager.. I have learn a lot during this 8 years.. Maybe that remarks of "Calculative" hurts my 8 years of commitment to this company..

For so many times i have been taking a step back to see what i have achieved in this company... Do i still have more to contribute or is there any more rooms to climb up to.. ? These have been bugging my mind everyday.. Sometimes i wanted to forgive my boss, but then .. i just could not do it...

I'm not being petty or what so ever you call it... I'm just very very hurt by my boss remarks... after i contribute so much to this company.. I have never been calculative with my boss before..

No comments: