Saturday, May 31, 2008

Chinatwon No1. Beef Noodle

I just tried the Chinatown No1 Beef Noodle at Chinatown Complex.. (The reopen market and Hawker Center).. Well the Chinatown No1 Beef Noodle staff's jersy look so similar to CTC Travel Green with yellow strip jersy.. The only different is the Logo and print... Haha.. Well at once glace i thought, why so many CTC travel staff's partonise the beef noodle..

Well i tried the Beef Brisket... SGD$3.80 per plate.. The soup was wonderful.. so rich and tasty.. I suppose the soup was boiled with beef bones to create such a rich soup base... it make me wants to go for more... Then i tuck into the beef.. It was not beef brisket.. Beef brisket i ate before was of all the different parts of the beef, like tendon, tougue etc.... but instead i got thick beef slice only on my noodle.. The beef is not tender anyway.. it was chewy and some of the meat stuck in between my teeth.. I don't really enjoy the beef...

Then i tried the noodle.. Nice, not over cook and springy.. Not like another other beef brisket noodle that i have eaten before.. this beef brisket noodle is not coated with think gravy.. but with its rich soup base...

i rate 7 out of 10 for the Beef Brisket Noodle.. (The soup and noodle scores more points..)
I'm not a fussy eater.. but if anything i don't eat.. everyone can forget about trying...

No comments: