Monday, April 28, 2008

Wife's Nephew moving in wz us

Sunday 27Apr08, My wife's nephew, Marcus has moved in with us. He did not bring much clothing wz him and i had donated some of my smaller clothes to him. My wife will be buy him some new clothes. He seems to be very quiet and shy, got a little bored because home TV is spoil. Well he got to get used to our family lifestyle.

I wrote a letter to his principle informing her that we are bringing him for holiday during sch re-open because there are noone to look after him at home as his factured arm is on recovery. There are times he still need us to assist him to certain chores.

On Monday morning i woke up early and walk with him to the bus stop showing him where to alight when he return from school. He did forget where to alight and called my wife saying he is on the Tampines Express Way (TPE). My wife told him to alight at IKEA and we rush down to IKEA to meet him.

We brought a new TV at Giant and brought some furnitures from IKEA. Had our dinner at IKEA. The meatball spagatties Marcus is havinf is great, but portion is small, lucky wz brought 2 extra chick wings for him. Me and my wife had the Nasi Pandang and it was terrible. The long beans is not crunchy, but chewy and the chilli Tofu taste a bit fremented. And the great news was, my daughter had finally manage to finish her kids meals of, Nuggets and chips. She proudly told me that she was the scond person to finish after Kor Kor Marcus. Guess Macus had some impact on my little princess Leia.

No comments: